Friday, April 25, 2014

Authorities if building falls and was still in use for business then same will be your responsibility

Alok Tholiya,
Marigold Hall, Tholiya Bhavan, 10th Road, Next to Regency Hotel,
Near  Vakola Highway Signal, Santacruz East, Mumbai – 400 055
Tel. 9324225699 / atholiya@gmail.com


24th April 2014


The License Inspector, H/East
The Assessor and Collector, H/east.
The Pest Control Dept., H/East,
The Medical Officer, H/East,
The Inspector, Shops and Establishment , H/East.
The Fire Brigade dept., Marol,
The Chief Fire Brigade Officer, Mazgaon.
The Public Place Licence Dept, Mumbai Police.


Reg: BMC H/ east  notice no. ACHE/353(B) /01/WEE   


Dear Sir,


Namaskar.


Please note the pursuant to above notice I had sent STRUCTURAL AUDIT REPORT  for my building Saburi formerly known as Dias Building, 107 Nehru road., vakola Bridge, Santacruz east, Mumbai 400055 to the concerned officer of H/East, Mumbai.


Pl. note that on 22nd April 2014 AMC, H East, ( copy enclosed) has written to me to get building vacated and prop up same.


Technically :
  1. I can my self vacate, and ask for cancellation of my relevant license. I have taken measures to that effect.
  2.  Besides that I can advise firmly to all concerned ( tenants and trespassers and others like visitors and guests ) to vacate and not to trespass my building “Saburi”. I have done so thru a letter ( Copy enclosed). I am also going to put up a banner / notice  to that effect shortly.
  3. As a common sense goes I understand that since building is 72 years old and is in dilapidated condition and officially advised to vacate be vacated then all above concerned authorities will have to ensure that all permissions, licences, NOC, certificates will have to be immediately cancelled and the concerned officials be advised by you to ask all occupiers to stop all sales, services, business so visitors and staff and occupiers do not come and do not risk their life. I believe my contention and understanding of the BMC notice is right. I am sure the concerned AMC, H/EAST, BMC must have advised you to that effect already. But as a part f my duty I am informing you of this development that my building “Saburi” formerly known as Dias Building, 107 Nehru road., vakola Bridge, Santacruz east, Mumbai 400055 has been declared unsafe and is asked to be vacated. by the concerned officer of H/East, Mumbai. And therefore you can on your part take necessary steps to ensure that no business is licensed / permitted by you in this premises which can endanger life and property of any occupier or their visitors, guests etc.. If your reading of this notice is not same as mine then you may take call as per your understanding but in case of loss of any life and property of any occupier or their guest will be entirely yours which you may keep in mind.  


Hope you will do the needful.


Thanking you,


Sincerely yours


Alok Tholiya


CC to Advocate/s
newspapers
others concerned citizens and authorities


Encl: AS ABOVE

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mzYZBcnFLclYzmpr7Ugtl4H7cTRz-9QSow7J7szB4-4/pub

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xpXLi7eQjNddKGU-qvrI2ha4-uMgiwYoaMIL2meaG4M/pub

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fK_-memddqyOOeTSUT9J7CQBpDxCRBtfiqOrzWXgx6Q/pub

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NwJiN2ABT9x-9wnMr9rffovG9yeG2re_WVDshjGW18U/pub

No comments:

Post a Comment